- Performance: 32Gb/s SFPs can operate at 32, 16 or 8Gb/s; 16Gb/s SFPs will operate at 16, 8 and 4Gb/s
- Frame Buffers: 2K dynamically allocated
- Aggregate Bandwidth: 768 Gb/s
- Port types: DS-6610B – F_Port, E_Port, M_Port, D_Port (ClearLink Diagnostics Port) on 24 SFP+ ports; Access Gateway mode: F_Port and NPIV-enabled N_Port
- Fabric services:
- BB Credit Recovery; Brocade Advanced Zoning (Default Zoning, Port/WWN Zoning, Peer Zoning); Congestion Signaling; Dynamic Path Selection (DPS); Extended Fabrics; Fabric Performance Impact Notification (FPIN); Fabric Vision; FDMI; FICON CUP (DS-6620B only); Flow Vision; F_Port Trunking; FSPF; Integrated Routing; ISL Trunking; Management Server; Name Server; NPIV; NTP v3; Port Decommission/Fencing; QoS; Registered State Change Notification (RSCN); Target-Driven Zoning; Traffic Optimizer; Virtual Fabrics (Logical Switch and Logical Fabric; DS-6610B requires FOS 9.1.x and higher); VMID and AppServer.
- Note: Some fabric services do not apply or are unavailable in Access Gateway mode.
- Hot swappable components: The DS-6610B has an embedded power supply / fan and it is non-replaceable. The entire switch is a Field Replaceable Unit (FRU). The only FRU’s on the DS-6610B are the SFP’s. The DS-6610B will support in-service firmware upgrades.
- Maximum frame size: 2,112-byte payload
- Minimum Fabric Operating System (FOS): FOS 8.1.0a or higher
- Management: Advanced Web Tools. SSH, Auditing, Syslog NTP v3, CLI, SMI-S compliant; REST API, HTTP, SNMP v1/v3 (FE MIB, FC Management MIB)
- SANnav Management: SANnav Management Portal and SANnav Global View empower IT administrators to be more efficient and productive by providing comprehensive visibility into the SAN environment. SANnav only supports open systems and requires FOS v7.4 or higher.
- Legacy Connectrix B-Series SAN Manager: Connectrix Manager Converged Network Edition (CMCNE)
- Management access: 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ-45), In-band over Fibre Channel, Serial port (RJ-45), and one USB port
- Firmware upgrades: Non-disruptive download and activation
- Security: DH-CHAP (between switches and end devices), FCAP switch authentication; HTTPS, IPsec, IP filtering, LDAP with IPv6, Open LDAR, Port Binding, RADIUS, TACACS+, user-defined Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Secure Copy (SCP), Secure RPC, Secure Syslog, SSH v2, SSL, Switch Binding, Trusted Switch
DS-6610R-B-L , 100-653-008-00
Package: 1 DELL SWITCH
Shipping: UPS Ground
Brand: Brocade Dell EMC
Form Factor: Rack Mountable
Type: SAN Switch
Brand: 32 Gbps
MPN: DS-6610R-B-L , 100-653-008-00
Modification Description: Serial (RS-232)
California Prop 65 Warning: N/A
Do you need someone to fix your device? We can help you! Click here.